Honda Power Equipment EU3000i Handi
Honda Power Equipment
- 3000 watts, 120V
- The lightest 3000-watt inverter generator we've ever made
- Wheels and folding handle for true portability
- Compact design
- Offset handles for easier lifting
- Super quiet
- Power for camping, tailgating, and basic home backup power: The EU3000i Handi can operate a wide variety of appliances, including microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Max output to start most RV AC units in the 13.5 BTU class: Packs plenty of power to start up even RV A/C units up to 13500 BTUs.
- Recessed wheels and unique folding handle for true portability: The flip up handle and sturdy wheels make the EU3000i Handi easy to transport.
- Lighter weight, compact design- Easy to store, easy to pack: At only 78 lbs, the EU3000i Handi is lightest, most compact 3000 watt generator we've ever made.
- Offset handle for easier lifting: Two fixed handles makes carrying, loading and unloading the EU3000i Handi easier for one or two persons.
- Super quiet: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU3000i Handi operates at 52 to 58 dB(A). This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 7.7 hours on 1.6 gal. of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU3000i Handi offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.5 to 7.7 hours on a single tank, depending on the load
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- 12v - 8.0A unregulated DC output: The EU3000i Handi has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- Add more power with parallel capability: Need more power? Add a second EU3000i Handi for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable.
- Recessed convenience light for ease of use in the dark: Easy to see the control panel at night.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Closeable fuel vent for safer transport.
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Circuit protected: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Displacement: 163cc
- AC Output: 120V 3000W max.(25A) 2600W rated (21.7A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
- DC Output: 12V, 100W (8A)
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.6 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 3.5 hrs. @ rated load, 7.7 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5 in. x 14.9 in. x 19.3 in.
- Noise Level: 58 dB(A) @ rated load, 52 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 78 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Storage Cover
- Transfer Switch
- DC Charging Cord
- Parallel Cables
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 24.5 in.
- 14.9 in.
- 19.3 in.
- 78 lb.
- AC Output
- 120V 3000W max.(25A) 2600W rated (21.7A)
- DC Output
- 12V, 100W (8A)
- 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.6 gal.
- Noise Level
- 58 dB(A) @ rated load, 52 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 3.5 hrs. @ rated load, 7.7 hrs. @ 1/4 load