2018 Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ (V-Twin) 20.0 Gross HP
Call for Price
Commercial grade power, easy starting and reliable performance time after time and year after year.
- Qualified 40% Longer Engine Life*: When compared to expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intek™.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Electronic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Reduces component wear for longer engine life.
- Model Number: 40S8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 656
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 19.1
- Height (in): 14.3
- Bore (in): 2.97
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Air Filter: Dual Element Cartridge with Advanced Debris Management
- HP (gross) **: 20
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 18.2
- Weight (lbs): 84
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 64
- Starter: Electric Start
- Muffler: N/A
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.97 in. x 2.89 in.
- 656 cc
- 20 gross hp
- Starting System
- Electric Start
- 19.1 in.
- 18.2 in.
- 14.3 in.
- 84 lb.